Re: Help - worksheets for elements and principles of art

---------

DrawntoU_at_TeacherArtExchange
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 05:35:36 PDT

In a message dated 8/24/03 5:43:16 AM, zuss@iinet.net.au writes:

> worksheets for the elements and principles of art.

Nichole,
     There is a company which publishes a workbook on the elements and
principles. It comes in individual pages, and your school pays a small fee for
publishing rights. Then you can copy as many as you need for your classes. I
have it, but have not used it recently since it seems too young for high
school. I can send you the ordering information from school if you are
interested.

Janealla Smalley
Art Teacher, St. Wendelin HS
Fostoria, OH
Education Chairperson, Findlay Art League

---