Re: illustration class

---------

From: Becky Thornton (artswim_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 24 2003 - 01:07:02 PDT

Sara writes:

> Jan Brett site has insiteful information about being an illustator and
> development of her drawings as:
>
> http://www.janbrett.com/newsnotes/mitten_newsnotes2.htm

Dear Sara and Everyone,
Jan Brett is also great to answer the students if they write a letter to
her. I have enjoyed her site for years. My husband and I used to have a
bookstore (he ran it, I helped out.) She send autographed posters, still.
She also mails Holiday cards to the Booksellers. It is very good
self-promotion, And, I really like her books. Her new one is about Noahs
Ark.
>Also, she travels to do research for her books...
Nice!

Becky

---