Re: help with teacher dress code: shoes

---------

From: Sidnie Miller (sidmill_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 18:19:42 PDT

OK, I just read the message of the art teacher/slob, but nevertheless I
have to share what a good friend taught me. I have a closet full of
t-shirts that I have bought at various things--often souvenier type of
items. If you cut off the bottom 3 or 4 inches, re-hem them with a double
row of stitches and roll up your sleeves a couple of times--your old
t-shirts looks like cute nice t-shirts!! Honest. and the bonus is that
you can use the bottom ring for some nice art clean up project!! Sid

# Sidnie Miller #
# Elko High School #
# College Avenue #
# Elko, NV 89801 #