RE: Middle School vs. High School

---------

From: Jeanne Voltura (jvoltura_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 14:15:51 PDT

I think you can always gear any lesson to any age...just the way you talk to
them...and the way you introduce the project might be different...like for
instance, you could talk about what it might have been like to be a teenager
in the egyptian age...that could bring their imaginations into the project
in a personal way...