Re: teaching pencil shading-m.s.

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 11:38:15 PDT

Donald, I agree with you I teach High School and I find shading is one of the hardest thinks for them to understand. So often when we are doing a shading project I get back a coloring book drawing colored in with graphit, all one value usually light. I demostrate individually and still get one value drawings. It can be very discouraging. But we keep on trying.

Joe