Re: illustration class

---------

From: Elizabeth Davis (davise_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 12:26:31 PDT

Maybe find examples of how illustration skills are used in magazines or
music viedos?

>>> stardust64@optonline.net 08/23/03 12:21 PM >>>
As I mentally prepare for another school year I am faced with the
dilemma of the illustration class. What I decided I need to do is
actually define what illustration is to the kids. Last year's group
didn't have a clue, but I am giving some of that due to 'crop failure'.
This upcoming group is very talented and motivated. I have had them for
the past two years now. So here is my question, what can I use as an
attention getter to get them excited and understand illustration? I know

once the hook is properly baited we will have a fantastic semester. Any
suggestions? This is high school, mostly juniors and seniors.
Michele

---
davise@kannapolis.k12.nc.us
leave-artsednet-20359V@lists.getty.edu