cheap mobile source

---------

From: wendy free (wendypaigefree_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 12:23:09 PDT

hi!

linda's e mail about the mobiles she made reminded me that ikea has some terrific mobiles for sale, some really cheap. here's a link for one http://www.ikea-usa.com/webapp/wcs/stores/servlet/ProductDisplay?storeId=12&langId=-1&catalogId=10101&productId=13013 and if it doesn't work 'cause its too long, you can search their website and get a list of them all. they also have some really cool, inexpensive decorative art - wall hanging plastic mod type thingys, too, that i was thinking of getting for my art room. i am sooo jealous of everybody who lives near an ikea and can actually go there and shop - just a fantasy for me!

:D wendy