Re: Plaster and wedging table Deb M

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 11:20:18 PDT

Deb M. I always work on plaster because the plaster pulls moisture from the clay. If your clay is already pretty dry you might wedge it on canvas but I wouldn't cover the plaster with it. We have a lot of boards cover with canvas that I have the students wedge on if the clay is on the dry side.

Hope this helps.
Blessings,
Joe