Re: photography materials -Suzie (and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 11:20:13 PDT

Hi again Suzie,

I guess I should have warned ahead of time my off list post was coming...It
may take a while to dowload. All of the attachments are "safe"
I forgot to share my OWN link with you. There might be some tips/helps from
photography teachers around the country there:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/middle/photo.htm
I do know there is an entire photography curriculum link

It has been several months since I updated this page - but should be fairly
current for you.

Judy Decker

P.S. Suzie - when I said you would be hearing from again - I really didn't
mean it would be this soon.