Re: photo- bulk load film

---------

From: Joe Applebaum (Joe.Applebaum_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 10:35:36 PDT

Deb,

I don't know if this will work, I just get the digest (so I'm sending
this to you too.) But an easy way to figure out how many rolls for
bulk loading, Load one, either waste the film (use it for practice film
for loading reels) or do this in a darkroom - measure the film and
divide it by the 100 foot bulk roll. It won't be perfect, but it will
give you an idea. It's been a long time since I bulk loaded, but I
thought they used to send the film with a guide of how many 36x rolls
you can get. You can also try going to Kodak's website, or even
better, call their tech folks, they are always really helpful and can
probably answer that question right away.

Joe

---