Joe Applebaum is a GRANDPA!

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 08:50:43 PDT

(Folks, Joe Applebaum is the photo "expert" I have been using all summer to
help list members across the lists)

Dear Getty ArtsEdnetters,

I thought I'd send all of you a little sunshine today - if you don't know
what I mean check that names site I have been using so much.
Patty Knott hasn't heard from Joe for a while so I thought I would make him
HAVE to post to the list. What proud Grandpa could resist a chance like
this?

The "sun" is shining today in my house (smile Joe and Michael G) - and will
shine in yours if you check Joe's link.

From Joe:

What do you have for the name Samson? Our grandson. Had a full head
of hair when born. Still does. His middle name is Eitan - which is
Hebrew for Ethan and strength. Here's "his" page if you are
interested. http://homepage.mac.com/adler_b/Samsonsite/Menu23.html
(If you don't have the time, he's obviously the nicest, happiest,
smartest, and best looking baby ever. So you know what he looks like
if you don't have time to visit.) He's coming in this weekend, along
with a gathering of 23 family members. Can't wait!

>> OK Joe --DO tell us about your weekend (at least Patty pknott@enter.net
and me Jdecker@woh.rr.com). You owe me and Patty (tee-hee).

BTW Joe - My husband's MIDDLE name is Joseph - so I "lied" to you - I do
have a Joe in the family - just not on the Richer side. Please accept my
apology for posting a private message - but this was was meant to be shared.
I just haven't had time to do the Experts photo page yet. You would just
smile if you saw Michael G's and my conversations today. I'm just way too
far behind to put it on Art News right now on IAD (smile). Photo page will
get done soon (just smile when I get it done).

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/

P.S. for Michael Gerrish - and anyone else who doesn't have time to check
the names site right now. Sampson means "sun"

---