Plaster and plaster bats?

---------

From: Jeannie Hess (jean1_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 06:41:58 PDT

What type of plaster should I get to fill my clay wedging table? How do I
figure out how much to order? How do I translate cubic inches to pounds of
plaster or to pints of water? Where can I order this stuff? The local
hardware store?

I've been pouring over clay and pottery books at Borders, but the plaster
info is how to make molds.

The wedging table is almost ready. Also, I would like to make a big
rectangular bat so that I can reclaim my clay. I know how to make the
frame for the bat, but what kind of plaster do I use?

Jeannie in PA

---