Re: geocaching + Thanks Ellen

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 23 2003 - 06:40:38 PDT

There is a real interest in this. I hope someone will have a lesson to share
on Incredible Art Department.
I'll be checking out these links soon. I haven't had time to look anything
up yet, myself - You certainly did peak my curiosity.
I'll see what I can find on Service Learning, too (soon).

Judy

From: "Sears, Ellen" <ESears@Anchorage.k12.ky.us>
Subject: geocaching +

> Questing - treasure hunts written in verse that leads to a log book and
> stamps (mostly Northeast)
> www.vitalcommunities.org
>
> letterboxing - written in directions instead of clues
> www.letterboxing.org
> www.letterboxingcentral.com
>
> geocaching
> find the treasure with a GPS - take away a trinket as a prize - leave one
> for another -
> find coordinates on web sites and hunt
> www.geocaching.com

---