Re: Traveling Journal

---------

From: Suzette Milam (suzmilam_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 15:52:07 PDT

Hi!
Can anyone that signed up for the"Traveling Journal" last year tell me where
it is right now?
This will be year two in the process of filling it up with student
additions, but I have no idea where we stopped on the list of participants
last school year. It would be great to get it moving again. I had a huge
computer crash over the summer an lost my list of players.
Thanks,
Suzette Milam

---