Re: help with teacher dress code: shoes

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 16:34:18 PDT

I wear patterned broomstick skirts. Every once in awhile I will notice a
paint spot, but with patterns they blend in. The bad thing about those
skirts is the elastic waist band - makes it hard to watch your weight when
your clothes don't get tight! *L*
~Michal

<snip>As far as the clothes issue, shopping for student teaching clothes has
me perplexed...I'm supposed to look nice to make a good impression (I
haven't earned the respect yet!) but I know everything I wear will get
dirty!!! Shopping is usually fun, but buying nice clothes that I know will
get ruined is depressing. Maybe we should start wearing the checkered pants
uniform like the chefs do, apparently that's supposed to hide stains.

I didn't mind getting jeans full of paint; I thought it actually looked
nice, and distinguished me as an art student! I'm going to miss those
days...

---