Patriot Quilt idea corrected

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 11:20:33 PDT

If anyone wants to see my idea to Jeannie without the typos - I'll send off
list (Jdecker@woh.rr.com) I only sent it to Jeannie. We (Jeannie and I)
laugh all the time about that.
Shame on her for making me hurry so much that I forgot to proof my post. I
bet I looked like a real idiot to the "world" (I guess that guy who posted
to ArtsEducators was right).
Your typos never bother me -- only mine do. Jeannie has done so much for me
over the years, I was just happy to return the favor (OK - too happy)

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/