RE: Stumped

---------

From: Bueltel, John (bueltelj_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 08:07:47 PDT

Has any one tried this? You will get a very light shade of green, or red, or yellow, or another color, the opposite/complement of the red/brown, or green/brown or purple/brown. Brown is a neutral color. By definition it has no real complement. It is made by neutralizing a color with its complement. This is an interesting question that students would have to do a lot of thinking and experimenting to understand, learning a lot about both browns and complements in the process. Good Luck

---