Re: need craft ideas - Weaving (Sharon's bags)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 07:46:48 PDT

Thank you, Kristen, for bringing up Sharon's weaving project. I do have a
link on Incredible Art Department and a WONDERFUL handout from Maggie
White - however - IAD is offline today (boo-hoo). I can give you the link to
Sharon's lesson (I'll jump through a couple of hoops to find it for you)
Ah! YOU are in luck! The Weaving lesson from Bunki is one of the three older
middle school lesson I have on my machine - here is the link:
http://www.art-rageous.net/Weaving.html

My other choice was to access through Sharon's site - but I don't have my
link's page available on my site today.

Hopefully - the weaving handout will come back online for you --IF it
doesn't ask me for it (Jdecker@woh.rr.com). If you need it today by all
means DO email me.
I'm not working at all on the sites today so I do have time for your emails
(I just don't have time for hundreds of virus email - I guess I better say
my prayers a little harder). I'll work on the sites again when they come
back online. I'm still doing stuff for hubby but can take breaks from that.

Anytime you need Sharon's site I bet it would come up in a Google search,
too.

Judy Decker

P.S. Folks - do not send a reply to me with just a subject line of "Thank
you" - that is the most popular virus email I am getting right now. Add my
name to the subject line. Whoever created this virus does not know my name -
but you do. Thank you Getty ArtsEdNetters for doing this small favor for me.

P.P.S. for Kristen. The only thing that is an attachment in your email is
the horizontal line bar. I remove it when I reply. I can't tell you for sure
what to do because I don't know what you are doing that inserts it. I just
click on it to delete it. Somehow the line must be graphic of sorts.