RE: need craft ideas

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 07:19:06 PDT

Some of the folk arts could be considered crafty...I did that drawstring bag woven on a cardboard loom with 9th and 10th grade girls this summer at a camp, and they loved it. I got the lesson off IAD I think or someone gave me the link. Once you get them going, they don't need much help. If they worked hard, they got a bag done in 1.5 hours. (a small one, about 3"x4")

---