RE: fashion tips, shoes

---------

From: Puhl, Kristen K (puhlk_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 06:19:00 PDT

 On shoes, I agree with Woody, comfort is the critical issue and
I would fight that battle as well. Ecco's and Aerosoles are the best for
comfort.

Sandra in MA

I'll be student teaching this fall, so I just picked up a pair of NAOT clogs; the shoe guy (actually a licensed "pedorthist" and a real help for once) highly recommended them for being on your feet all day. They have metatarsel ? support as well as arch support, and a cork inset or whatever those are called. We'll see how they work!

Kristy

---