Visual Art Curriculum Project, Educational sheets on the Elements of Design. (Tom Thomson Memorial Art Gallery Ontario)

---------

From: Christine Besack (mrsbeeswax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Fri Aug 22 2003 - 04:47:52 PDT

Hi All, (I think this didn't get through when Getty was stuck)

Here is an extremely well done resource that looks at the Elements of Design( created by the Tom Thomson Memorial Art Gallery Education Department).
Go to the link below and click on "Visual Art Curriculum Project".

 http://www.tomthomson.org/education/index.html

Hope this helps, Christine Besack :)

---