Re: Ellen--Re: packaging

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 21:34:51 PDT

Friends

A year ago I got a great packging book with 100's of box templates inside.
As far as I see there is no copyright that says no copying.

STRUCTURAL PACKAGE DESIGNS
Haresh Pathak
THE PEPIN PRESS
Amsterdam and Singapore

I believe I got it on the sale table at Borders for less than $5.00.

Sara

I'm starting simple with boxes (got a great book at Barnes and Noble on 500
 boxes) - they will end up designing their own...

 we will be moving on to the Pringle Challenge - structures for a
 purpose...

Please tell us what this book was. Structural Packagage Designs, by
some chance? And is the Pringle Challenge a contest sponsored by
Pringles or something?

---