E-mail hoax warning

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 19:34:05 PDT

Hi, all,

Here's yet another e-mail hoax to watch out for, plus info on installing
security patches to make yourself less vulnerable to the Blaster worm.
   These warnings come from a reputable online newsletter. Blaster, BTW,
does not affect Windows 98 or earlier versions...so I know I'm safe!

Maggie, always behind the times and proud of it
Beware of Email HOAX____________

Be on the look out for a new email hoax posing as a Microsoft update.
Microsoft announced on Friday that a new hoax is being sent via email to
users and it has a Trojan Horse program attached. This Trojan Horse can
open a backdoor to your computer making you vulnerable to malicious
code. More information can be found on this by going to:

http://datadr.com/redir.cfm/Email_Hoax1/

Correct Windows Update Site____________

Due to the blaster worm attack there has been some changes to the
location for updating your Windows software. The widnowsupdate.com site
is not the place to update your software properly; the correct site to
update is at windowsupdate.microsoft.com. Remember not to use the other
site anymore, only use the latter site.

---