Re: packaging

---------

From: dawn stien (dawnstien_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 16:58:56 PDT

Ellen -

I'm looking at doing a packaging unit this semester.
I want to introduce the traditional Korean way of
wrapping eggs- the straw egg crib or kyerankkuromi.
One of my professors also explained that Korean
tradition held the package as important the gift.

I tried to check out the book you mentioned - what is
the title? Is it actually a packaging design book or
the grpahics applied to packaging? I've seen some
cool books on making origami boxes. I would
love to hear more about your ideas as you progress.

Dawn