Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Art and Disability - share ideas

From: mak MaryAnn Kohl (mak_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 16:34:49 PDT

I'm not experienced or trained in disability areas, but I have found in the
little bit that I've done that many preschool activities are great for older
disabled kids because the activities are open-ended and exploratory and easy
to understand and have no right or wrong way to do them. Many of my books
have sold well to deaf and blind schools, as well, so I am deducing that the
projects work well with those disabilities. I'll look into this area a bit
and see what I can come up with.

MaryAnn F. Kohl

Join our !!! Art4Kids Email Group !!!
a place to find art projects for kids.
To subscribe, visit:

Visit the group page and browse the messages
to see previously posted art ideas. Art4Kids group page:
To post, send a message to:
To unsubscribe, send a blank email to: