Re: Stumped

---------

From: Melissa Speelman (lucylomax_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 14:33:44 PDT

Have you seen the book "Hello Red Fox" by Eric Carle? All the illustrations
are "complements" and you view the true colors by staring at the image for
10-12 seconds then at a white page (i.e. the red fox is actually green in
the book). My 7th/8th graders love the idea of afterimages (I have a whole
project centered around Carle's book). I'm hoping to have them see
afterimages of our complementary Starry Night. I just hope the "brown"issue
doesn't screw the whole thing up.

---