RE: [ArtsEducators] Discipline -Art Room Rules - Art for disabled - more!

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 05:44:37 PDT

thanks for sharing Mr. Decker's list of expectations - my teaching
assignment has changed again, and I have 7th and 8th graders all day. My
year to get organized - only 6 different groups and 2 sets of supplies to
get out instead of the usual 17 classes or more and lots of rotating
supplies. On Fridays the classes are only 30 - 35 minutes long. I will be
sharing the expectations with them and asking them to write their response.

I changed one part of his list - I asked each child to circle the
expectation will be a challenge for them - so we both know what they will be
working on, and can review it in 6 weeks -

Thanks for sharing,
Ellen
(haven't lost my seating charts yet - 8 days and counting... very
exciting!)

---