RE: best lamp for painting?

---------

From: Fields, Linda (fieldsl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 07:56:30 PDT

I have one that combines a fluorescent circular bulb with a regular
incandescent one. I can't remember the brand off-hand-will have to check.
It's not bad. If I were going to do it over today I'd probably look into Ott
Light. I also have some light bulbs called Verilux which are not too hard to
find at places like Linens' N Things. They do a pretty good job for
simulating north light and will fit a regular light. I'll be curious to see
what others have to say. Linda