packaging

---------

From: Sears, Ellen (ESears_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Mon Aug 18 2003 - 05:26:59 PDT

I am starting my 7/8 graders with some applied design activities this year -

I'm starting simple with boxes (got a great book at Barnes and Noble on 500
boxes) - they will end up designing their own...

we will be moving on to the Pringle Challenge - structures for a
purpose...and then moving on to architecture...

has anyone done any one of the first two? Boxes and packaging? I used to do
boxes in math class - ages ago.

Ellen - third day of school - not that I am counting -

---