Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Visual Diaries

From: Justin Kramer (bern30_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Thu Aug 21 2003 - 03:17:45 PDT

on 17/8/03 12:36 PM, Vicki Leishman at wrote:

I am in Brisbane, Queensland. Yes, we use visual journals from Year 8 - 12.
It is part of their assesment process. The visual diaries are A4 and include
all of their visual research, media explorations, compositional work,
concept mapping, concepts development and evaluation of processes and final
artwork plus any key terminology and health and safety notes.

I hope this helps.