Re: Seeing questions: talking about art

---------

From: craig roland (rolandc_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 19:15:59 PDT

>Craig - if you see this post - do I have your permission to link them to
>Incredible Art Department permanently? These are very good quesitons. I am
>pleased that I asked the right kind of questions with my students.

Judy,

No problem. Glad to see that question list is useful. For those that
are interested, you'll find this question list along with tons of
related materials in a handout titled "It's the Thought that Counts,"
which I put on my @rtroom site. This is a rather large PDF file that
I split in two parts for downloading. I should warn those that
attempt to access these files using a standard phone modem, they will
take some time to download. Another thing is that you need Acrobat
Reader to be able to read the files. The Web page for getting these
files is at:

http://www.arts.ufl.edu/art/rt_room/teach/itsthethought.html

Enjoy.
Craig