Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

RE: Seeing questions: talking about art (Digest users)

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 18:22:42 PDT

Thanks these are great links

-----Original Message-----
From: Judy Decker []
Sent: Sunday, August 17, 2003 9:05 PM
To: ArtsEdNet Talk
Subject: Seeing questions: talking about art (Digest users)

Thank you LeAnn for sending these questions for everyone! I put them in
the files for sharing temporarily. I am ceratin Craig Roland wouldn't
mind that.

Craig - if you see this post - do I have your permission to link them to
Incredible Art Department permanently? These are very good quesitons. I
am pleased that I asked the right kind of questions with my students.

I am going to share them with the other list serves. The more we get
kids to appreciate and admire art and THINK art - the more chances we
have to save art in our schools. Our kids will be parents some day
(smile). I sure hope you all read patty's post today. Try to read
everything she posts. I think SHE is the one who needs to write a book.

Here are the files that Betsy posted earlier:
Her assessment:
Here is one that came from Teacher Vision (so far so good they haven't
asked me to remove it):

unsubscribe send a blank email to