Seeing questions: talking about art (Digest users)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 18:04:53 PDT

Thank you LeAnn for sending these questions for everyone! I put them in the
files for sharing temporarily. I am ceratin Craig Roland wouldn't mind that.
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/Files/crit.htm

Craig - if you see this post - do I have your permission to link them to
Incredible Art Department permanently? These are very good quesitons. I am
pleased that I asked the right kind of questions with my students.

I am going to share them with the other list serves. The more we get kids to
appreciate and admire art and THINK art - the more chances we have to save
art in our schools. Our kids will be parents some day (smile). I sure hope
you all read patty's post today. Try to read everything she posts. I think
SHE is the one who needs to write a book.

Here are the files that Betsy posted earlier:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/criticism2.htm
Her assessment:
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/critassess.htm
Here is one that came from Teacher Vision (so far so good they haven't asked
me to remove it):
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/lessons/elem/criticism.htm

Judy

---