Seeing questions: talking about art

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 17:07:39 PDT

Guys this is the site I was looking for.Thanks for all the examples
though.
http://www.kn.pacbell.com/wired/art2/guide/index.html
It has a bunch of seeing questions that I really liked. I included an
attachment because when I tried to paste it mushed everything together
so if anyone is interested in having their students talk about art check
it out.
LeAnn

---

  • application/msword attachment: Note.doc