Re: Wheat Paste

---------

From: Marcia Tennyson (marciatennyson_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 13:23:06 PDT

I use "Art Paste" instead.  It comes in powder form and one box lasts forever!  It is hard to find without ordering it, but I have found it at fabric stores (I think JoAnn's Fabric Store).  I have used many brands, but locally it is easier to find in the Elmer's brand.  The box says "paper mache" on it, so ask for paper mache materials when asking if a store carries it!  Good luck!

. .))
((. .. -::-Marcia Tennyson-::-
-::- ((.*

Add photos to your e-mail with MSN 8. Get 2 months FREE*. ---