Games-Bingo/Grid

---------

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 10:41:32 PDT

Okay,

Who do I give credit to for the Bingo game and also the activity
where students are given one piece of a large drawing .

For the grid drawing, each will recieve a piece (drawing was
done on posterboard-one realistic/one abstract, for two
different classes)
The students will complete the realistic in color for one class,
the other class will complete the grid pieces in ink only for th
abstract.
I have modified this lesson but wanted to give credit to the
person who shared this with the group and also the Bingo lesson.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas
austart@bryanisd.org (Art Classes)