Re: watercolor paper

---------

From: Deb M. (dmortl_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 10:30:36 PDT

It will probably buckle. I don't have my students stretch the paper any
more since we could never get the brown tape off the watercolor boards, so I
order heavier paper and have them tape it down dry with masking tape. This
gives a nice white border when they're done, and keeps the paper flat when
it's wet.