Re: Wheat Paste

---------

From: Maggie White (mwhiteaz_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 10:35:06 PDT

Joe Cox wrote:
> Can anyone direct me where I might find Wheat Paste? I have looked for
> it at Lowes and Home Depot and they don't have it. I know that it is
> used in wallpaper but I was wondering if they have quite making it.

Joe,

I'm sure I've seen it at Ace Hardware.

BTW, what will you be using it for? We've had discussions in the past
about wheat paste containing ingredients to discourage or kill pests
(the four- and six-legged kind, not the two-legged ones in the
classroom). You might want to rethink using it in the classroom.

Maggie

---