card catalog ideas?

---------

From: Teri Tucciarelli (teritucciarelli_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 09:31:38 PDT

I'm enjoying the organization tips! I have a question for all the experienced art teachers. I inherited a beautiful wood cabinet from the media center, an old card catalog. It has 30 drawers and 2 wood shelves that slide out in the middle. What are your ideas for using this cabinet? It would be great for paintbrushes and things but I already have a storage system for those, and I don't want to damage it with water or paint. I'm thinking of maybe using it as a picture file of things the kids always want to draw. However I'm open for suggestions. Any ideas?

---