Freebies -Square 1 (Marty - Grace and all)

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 09:23:14 PDT

Dear Grace and all,

Hi Grace, I really liked your answer to Brenda today so I am helping you out (I'm paying it forward).
Please add Marty's email address to your address book Marand10@aol.com
Email her OFF LIST with your address on where to send "freebies" and she will add you to the list (Subject: Marty - Add me to the Freebie List)

When you want something from a particular person folks - PLEASE at least put that list member's name in the subject heading.
There has been a lot of mail generated lately. I'm not sure how Marty gets the list (digest maybe?) - but if someone is offereing something - at least make it easier for them to get it to you (smile).
Grace, I am not being critical here. This is just something that bothers me (one of my "peeves"). Other list members do it too. It is VERY easy to change a subject head - and it is very easy to change the send address so only the person you want gets the message. I was going to just send this to Grace - but I thought others might be interested....here is how I got Grace's email address. Go to From - right click properties - copy and paste address in the To line (sorry Grace, you'll get this twice. I will do something nice for you soon).

Grace BTW - please post a review about the Heard posters. Thans for letting us know you ordered them. It was one of those "too good to be true" offers - but I nkow it was true.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Marty - Add Dianna Mammone to the Freebie list dndmammone@yahoo.com

P.P.S. for Dianna - email me off list (Jdecker@woh.rr.com - I may have some visuals for you - if you miss this - I'll email you)