Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Freebies -Square 1 (Marty - Grace and all)

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 09:23:14 PDT

Dear Grace and all,

Hi Grace, I really liked your answer to Brenda today so I am helping you out (I'm paying it forward).
Please add Marty's email address to your address book
Email her OFF LIST with your address on where to send "freebies" and she will add you to the list (Subject: Marty - Add me to the Freebie List)

When you want something from a particular person folks - PLEASE at least put that list member's name in the subject heading.
There has been a lot of mail generated lately. I'm not sure how Marty gets the list (digest maybe?) - but if someone is offereing something - at least make it easier for them to get it to you (smile).
Grace, I am not being critical here. This is just something that bothers me (one of my "peeves"). Other list members do it too. It is VERY easy to change a subject head - and it is very easy to change the send address so only the person you want gets the message. I was going to just send this to Grace - but I thought others might be is how I got Grace's email address. Go to From - right click properties - copy and paste address in the To line (sorry Grace, you'll get this twice. I will do something nice for you soon).

Grace BTW - please post a review about the Heard posters. Thans for letting us know you ordered them. It was one of those "too good to be true" offers - but I nkow it was true.

Judy Decker

P.S. for Marty - Add Dianna Mammone to the Freebie list

P.P.S. for Dianna - email me off list ( - I may have some visuals for you - if you miss this - I'll email you)