Re: Maybe you guys can help me put this into perspective...

---------

From: Grace Hall (Grace_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 06:44:31 PDT

Brenda! Count your blessings! Think about the teacher that had 40 something kids in one class! I absolutely LOVE small classes! We get soooooo much more accomplished! I'm able to reach and direct each individual in the class when it's small! And you develop such a close relationship with the students. They open up and share a lot more when it's a small class. I'm mourning the loss of my small classes! I used to get classes like 7-10 at a time, but now I have 20 something at a time.

My advise is put it behind you and start teaching those kids, show them off!!! Make your program shine! Sara's advise about the bulletin board is GREAT!!! If you do, next year they'll be beating your doors down! Enjoy your small class while you have it!
Grace