Re: Organization Help Needed

---------

From: Grace Hall (Grace_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 06:31:55 PDT

I noticed a bunch of other people have already replied to this and I bet every one of them can identify with your problem!!! Being a pack rat is one of the symptoms of art teacheritis!!! I have to share a story about the other art teacher at my school who is way worse than me! When she comes in my room and sees something in the garbage can that a student or I threw away, she'll get it out and tell everyone in the room what that trash could have been used for! She will then chastise the one that threw it away. It's really funny! The kids have gotten where they will shove their garbage deeeeeepppp down in the can so she can't find it should she come in! Anyway, she does a wonderful job of organizing her "treasures" and any time I need something obscure like a piece of bark, or moss, or a net she's got it!

I throw a lot away for the sake of space. I really can't stand clutter, and especially the dust it gathers. My organization consists of labeled boxes against the walls of my room. Probably not a model of organization!
Grace