Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: Organization Help Needed

From: Aust ArtClasses (austart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 06:25:29 PDT

I have been teaching for 18 years and also have found that
enough is enough. I have three draws 1-black and white (student
work) 2-color (student work)-3 Visual Aides (Posters/magazine
articales). I have those really special pieces from students
that I dont throw away. I go through all the left behind work
at the end of the year. This is the first year I am going to
concentrate on getting my visual aides laminated. They are all
up for now and as I take down to put something different up, I
will have them laminated and ready for next year.

Some I keep for 2 years
Some I throw away (non finished)
Some I share with other teachers
Some I put a letter out to faculty and tell them it is here or
gone within a week.

Jackie Brewer (Aust)
Bryan High School
Bryan Texas (Art Classes) Mail)