Re: Classroom management tips - elementary/middle

---------

From: The Austin's (whest177_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 06:23:34 PDT

I do the same thing only I write ART on the board. If there's no "Art" on
the board there cannot be any art in the classroom so we have to clean up.
~*~Michal~*~
K-12 Kansas Art Teacher
http://www.geocities.com/theartkids

<Snip>The best one that I've used from this list is the NOISE sign. If I
say noise level 1, 2 and 3, I take the E. If I have to say noise level and
they get quiet I don't take the letter. When I, S, and E are gone, we have
no art.

---