Re: help - Muriel Castanis

---------

From: v bean (vickibeanart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 05:52:52 PDT

Yes, I've done the searches and contacted most of
those folks, but no one seems to know how to contact
her. Some of those google sites had blank screens that
said something to the effect of "no information at
this time" or contained old information.

I just thought someone on the list might have some
more recent knowledge.

Thanks anyway! I'll keep looking.

Vicki