Re: help! large talkative class

---------

From: Sara (sarawren_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sun Aug 17 2003 - 02:55:26 PDT

Since we want all students to learn ask for the least two ways to contact
parents quickly
For better communication, at the beginning of the year ask for the parents
or guardians work/home/cell phone numbers, pager number, and work/home email
address.
Sara
 If you can not reach the parents by phone email them at work.
Have a standard message set up as please contact me, problem in class.

> working so what do you do when you get the answering machine?

mike sacco
> p.j gelinas jhs
> setauket, NY

---