Organization Help Needed

---------

From: Joe Cox (bjcoxteachart_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 20:25:42 PDT

Well its that time of year again and I am going through my teaching stuff and I AM GETTING SO FRUSTRATED. This is my fifth year of teaching and I am getting so much "stuff" that I want to use in the classroom or have used in the past. Its is getting so overwhelming. So this brings me to my question. Does anyone have any organization tricks or tips that they can share? What do you keep? What do you throw away? I am such a pack rat that throwing something away takes an act of congress. I go through this personal debate of I might need it, well you don't need it now, but I might, and you will regret it if you throw it away, but its in the way. Do you get the picture. If anyone can offer some jewels of wisdom on this topic I would really appreciate it. And I will probably print it out and it will become another piece of paper that I will have to deal with. Regardless thanks in advanced.

Blessing,
Joe

PS. Maybe Queer Eye For the Unorganized Guy could come help ME. Get more from the Web. FREE MSN Explorer download : http://explorer.msn.com

---