Critique with word list

---------

From: LeAnn Escoffre (lescoffre_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 17:09:43 PDT

Does anyone know of a site where they gave a list of words for kids to
use when critiquing artwork. Or maybe it was how to look at art? Does
something like that sound familiar. I one had a pretty cool handout for
students to use, and I misplaced it.. (probably lost) and I thought
maybe one of you guys had a clue as to what I am thinking of... Anything
like that sound familiar. Sorry to be so needy tonight, but I'm getting
ready for next week.
Thanks,
Le Ann

---