Internet Searches - a suggestion

---------

From: Judy Decker (jdecker_at_TeacherArtExchange)
Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 13:02:53 PDT

Dear Art Educators,

I know a lot of you like to use my web site with your students - makes it
easy for them to click and go. If there is an artist/artists - or culture -
you want to see on the site, post the links you have to the list with a
request and I will put them on. DO tell me when you need them in class (I
work best when I have a definitely deadline - smile). I have LOTS of
resources now saved to put on the site - and don't know just where to begin.
If you remind me you wanted such and such an artist - I'll get those on
first (masks I have....too many ...and will forward for now). I do have some
Klimt resources to get added ASAP (I have a super link to a lesson from
Kris - will share soon - but bills first).

Survey people, I haven't forgotten you....I have just been so busy talking
this summer. Don't hesitate to remind me what you were looking for.

Judy Decker - Ohio
Jdecker@woh.rr.com
Incredible Art Department
http://www.princetonol.com/groups/iad/
http://www.incredibleart.tk

P.S. The Internet Lessons are there.... I'm not updating them unless someone
emails me they want to use them (so tell me a few days in advance). African
Lesson I do keep updated.

---