Find Lesson Plans on! GettyGames

Re: dress codes

Date: Sat Aug 16 2003 - 10:16:09 PDT

In a message dated 8/16/2003 9:59:02 AM Pacific Standard Time, writes:

> >Sometimes (a lot of times) when my shirts get stained, I use it as an
> excuse to paint, sew, or print on it and create an 'original' that can continue
> to be worn. Then my clothes are even ' cooler'.

Almost all my shirts have odd little(sometimes not so little) cuts in the
lower right hand side from the papercutter(better than my fingers, which I have
done.) I sew then together with contrasting thread in a little design, if I
don't have something else to sew on. Everyone says, "Oh how artsy!"

Les In Framingham, MA